Miracles over Medicine™
"Every pain in the body was first a pain in consciousness."
Medical Intuition & Prevention work:
The focus is on supporting physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health.
However this work is excellent as well as a prevention method to sustain health or support you in high demanding professions, such as athletes, high performing professionals, entrepreneurs, performers and parents.
True healing involves addressing the many different factors that play a role in chronic illness. These factors are: your emotional state, your energetic state, your thoughts and habits, your social circumstances, as well as your nutritional needs, your physical, mental or emotional toxic burdens in life.
Everything is Energy. Our Emotions are Energy. It is Energy that moves life.
We need Energy to shift dis-ease.
What we can feel, we can heal.
When our body's become sick, we need to address the energy. We need to address the real cause.
1. What is your intuition telling you about your health right now?
2. Are you sensing the influences within you that create your physical and spiritual well-being?
Medical Intuition is deeply powerful metaphysical and spiritual healing, working with the electromagnetic field of the heart.
Wet will identify belief root systems, memories, emotions and any other influences that need resolving, healing and your understanding. It is not only one belief alone creating dis-ease. But a whole system of root systems that we reach through the power of the creator and the emotions connected to it.
It is powerful, transformative, deep, loving, direct and can be rapid.
I will create a audio recorded health imprint specially for you after the session.
A unique for you created health imprint recording will be created. You will need to listen to for 69 days straight.
It will be in deep resonance with the work you have done in your session and help your powerful mind to rewire a sustainable new mindset.
I get to understand how your personal history is encoded in your chakras and how they create your body.
In sessions questions may come up and need to be answered, such as:
· how does your tribal background affect your body?
· your upbringing, family patterns, inherited trauma
· how do your physical choices day-to-day affect your body?
· how do your personal and emotional choices affect your body?
Deep metaphysical questions of consciousness & energy work may come up:
What archetypal (Carl Jung) symbolic, spiritual or psychological patterns are playing out in your Body and life.
I will get to sense further more & know:
· how situations and people around you are affecting your body
· how all of your body systems are functioning, what is your body really struggling with?
· how your body systems are working, including biochemistry and electromagnetic energy.
· where toxic memories are residing within the cellular structures of your body and how they affect you?
· what toxic overload you might be exposed to from the environment?
· how your body is detoxifying itself and where it struggles to do so?
· if and where toxic overload is present, such as chemicals, parasites or heavy metals. You may have to do testing in a laboratory to confirm this and then work together with a professional on repairing those issues, either with a nutritionist or other qualified practitioners, to make sure it is treated correctly.
· If and what kind of genetic components are playing a role in your conditions. Do you carry ancestral toxins, trauma etc.
· how all of your organs, glands & body's systems are doing. Are they happy? Struggling?
· if any specific metaphysical, spiritual causes are related?
· what and how your lifestyle affects your health and body?
· a medical diagnosis that keeps your mind crippled ?
· a prognosis that becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy ?
· what is the most urgent matter that your body reveals to me?
A Medical Intuitive reading is not a substitute for medical care, I work well alongside medical treatments. No diagnosis or prescription will be given.
Results will vary depending on (but not limited to) your background, experience, commitment, state of health and the selfcare you are committed to.